- Determining the sequence and interaction of processes in the form of a process chart that is considered in the annex to the regulations.
- Identifying and determining the indicators of measurement and monitoring of each process is carried out in order to ensure the effectiveness of the operations and their control and is indicated in the identification of the index.
- The results of each monitoring, measurement, and analysis process are presented and reported as periodic reports of each process, taking into account the trends in the index control form to the management.
- To achieve the results defined in the quality policy, goals and continuous improvement, the relevant operational plans are defined and the identified opportunities and projects are implemented in accordance with the continuous improvement process.
- The processes of the organization are designed to ensure that all activities affecting the quality of the services are covered and, in accordance with relevant documentation, ensure that all performance and control activities are carried out in accordance with the control plans.
Sima Sazeh Yazd Company is constantly working to ensure the availability of the resources required by the system, including human resources, buildings and workplaces, equipment, software facilities and information required by the “management and improvement (XM13)” process. Determines the provision and management of these resources. A full description of how this section of the system functions in Chapter 6.
A: Method of execution: The method specified for performing a process or activity
B: Work instructions: A detailed and detailed description of a particular activity
A document that expresses the results or evidence from the activities.
System document control:
Including controlling the procurement, approval, distribution, and maintenance of in-house documents and identifying and controlling external documents, is described extensively in the PM01 control method.
It is worth noting that only the documents bearing the green stamp are validated and have a performance guarantee, as well as the planned procedure for the preparation and modification of the document after the final audit and registration of the system.
Control system records
The control of the records created from the performance of the activities and processes of the quality system is described in the method of executing control of records (PM01).
Document control activities and records control are also a subset of the Management and Improvement Process (XM13), whose identity card is included in the Quality Management System Annexes.